Welcome to Smiths Falls. We invite you to spend the night in The Heart of The Rideau. Enjoy our small town, big adventure feeling by exploring our beautiful parks, shops and restaurants. Our friendly atmosphere and hospitality will make you feel right at home.
We are open and can’t wait to see you!
* Please note that the RV Campground is permanently closed.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 613.706.2646
- $1.80 / foot
- Includes hydro and water
- Free pump out with 3 night stay
- Mooring available on the finger docks and the wall
- No reservations. First come, first served
- Shower facilities available
- Refreshments & Ice
While staying with us there are so many things to explore:
- Enjoy the junior sandy beach or take a jump on our water raft
- get ice cream and treats at the Pickled Pig By the Basin
- Explore our miles of beautiful parks
- Rent a canoe or paddle board and explore the scenic swale – Smiths Falls Pedal & Paddle (smithsfallspedalandpaddle.ca)
- 5 Minute walk to our newly revitalized downtown with vibrant shops and restaurants
- Visit the Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario and The Heritage House Museum
- RIBFEST – July 15 – 17th (Settler’s Ridge Shopping Centre)