At a glance
Who We Are
- Non-government; non-profit
- 220 Volunteers
- 145 Employees
- $8.5 million operating budget
- A community partner creating stability and belonging for people we support; peace of mind for their families; and connections within communities.
What We Do
- Support adults and transitional aged youth with intellectual disabilities.
- Provide seniors services and programs through home support, assisted living and respite care.
- Provide affordable housing to seniors and families.
- Undertake community development initiatives that bring people together to build better communities.
What’s Important (Key Outcomes)
- Older people and people with disabilities live safe, independent lives at home and in their community
- Individuals with an intellectual disability live in a state of dignity, share in all elements of living in the community, and have the opportunity to participate effectively
- People have affordable, well-maintained, adequate housing
- Barriers to inclusion and participation are reduced
- Voluntary organizations have a positive impact on community vitality