Our funeral home in Smiths Falls is located at 112 Beckwith Street North. (Click the map for driving directions). The original stone was constructed shortly after the completion of the Rideau Canal around 1850. The structure remained as a private residence until 1937 when it was purchased by Harold and Grant Amy who converted it to a funeral home. The Blair family purchased it from Harold Amy in 1972, adding new visitation facilities and a chapel in 1976. The year 1998 saw the completion of a further addition with a new visitation room, preparation room, garages, and family reception centre. The creation of a new reception facility now allows families to have post funeral receptions or meals for small or large groups while in our care.