We’re Teaming up with Meraki Collective to offer you a Special Networking 101 Event
November 29, 2017!
- First, learn all about the Art of Authentic Networking with Andrew Mozier.
- Then put your new skills to work in a mini-speed networking session.
- Then Happy Hour Begins!
5:00 p.m. Doors Open
5:30 p.m. Speaker: Andrew Mozier presents “The Art of Authentic Networking”
6:20 p.m. Speed Networking begins
7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Happy Hour (open to the public)
Enjoy free hors d’oeuvres from the always awesome Cafe Whim & Meraki Collective’s Happy Hour with $4 and $5 specialty cocktails, beer, and wine. Cash and credit are accepted at the bar.
This event is only available to 35 people so get your $5 ticket now before spots fill up:
> GET TICKETS AT: www.merakicollective.ca/speed <<
How Does Speed Networking Work?
- We’ll ask that you find a seat in one of our preset rows. You’ll have two minutes to engage with the awesome person sitting across from you after we ring the bell.
- Either you or your partner will start the discussion. Learn, laugh, and get to know as much you can in two minutes. Introduce yourself and your business, discuss what you’re interested in taking away from this event, ask your partner if they have any questions, etc.
- We’ll indicate when it’s time to switch. It’s now the other person’s time to present themselves for two minutes. We’ll indicate when the two minutes is over.
- Make sure to exchange business cards before moving on to your next connection!
>> GET TICKETS AT: www.merakicollective.ca/speed <<