Victoria Park Campground & Marina located on the Rideau Canal in downtown Smiths Falls
30 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, ON K7A 4G2 . 613-283-5112 (May to October), 613-283-1334 (November to April)
Our play structures, walking paths, picnic areas, campground and boat docks are conveniently located alongside the beautiful Rideau Canal – Canada’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Site. Because we are located on the banks of the canal but are also located in the charming small town of Smiths Falls, we offer a very unique experience.
Refresh, Restock and Recharge
Refresh – grab a shower, do your laundry, get your haircut or your dog groomed!
Restock – pick up groceries or anything else you need!
Find it in large box stores or specialty shops and boutiques.
Recharge – use the hydro to recharge your devices and use the Wifi.
And recharge yourself! Enjoy your time by the water and in this beautiful park, follow the walking paths, stroll downtown.
Located steps from downtown.
You’re just steps away from restaurants, cafes, shops, banks, farmers’ market & more.
Or walk the other way to find large stores and amenities like groceries, hardware, fast foods, and spirits.
- For a full list of Chamber businesses visit our Member Directory.
And don’t forget our Festivals and Events to help you plan the timing of your trip!
Amenities for RVs, Trailers, Tents & Boats:
- 50+ Serviced Campsites
- 30 Amp Electrical Hook-ups
- Water Hook-ups
- FREE WiFi
- Pumping Station
- Laundry & Shower Facilities
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Seasonal Rates
- Waterfront Sites Available
- 30 Boat Tie-ups (Finger Docks)
- Playground / Shade Structure
Victoria Park Summer Season Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
*Please note these hours may be changed without notice.
May to October
Please contact the campground office directly:
Victoria Park Campground 613-283-5112 (Seasonal – May to October)
30 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, ON K7A 4G2
November to April
Please contact the Smiths Falls & District Chamber of Commerce:
Chamber of Commerce Office 613-283-1334 (Off Season- November to April)
77 Beckwith St. N, Smiths Falls, ON K7A 2B8
Victoria Park is managed by the Smiths Falls & District Chamber of Commerce
with support from the Town of Smiths Falls Parks & Rec. Dept.
Open April 24th – October 31st
Season May 20-Oct 10
Full Season – $2541 + HST (May 20 – Oct 10)
1/2 Season – $1810.47+ HST (3 Months – consecutive)
Monthly – $857.60 + HST
Weekly – $285.87 + HST
Daily – $50.82 + HST
Tents – $33 (single tent on site only. – each additional tent $25) + HST
Lombard Street Side
Full Season – $1969.28 + HST
1/2 Season – $1238.68 + HST
Monthly – $762.30 + HST
Weekly – $254.10 + HST
Daily – $44.47 + HST
Tents – $27.50 (single tent on site only. – each additional tent $25)+ HST
Camper Sewage Pump-Out – EXTRA
RV dump – $13.27 + HST
$ 1.46 + HST per foot
Hydro & Water – $17.70
Boat Sewage Pump-Out – EXTRA
Boat dump – $22.12 + HST
The docks are first come, first served; we are unable to take reservations for mooring at the docks.
*CHECK OUT IS @ 2:00 PM
*HST IS 13%
We are experienced accommodating groups travelling together.
With notice, we can work with local businesses and attractions to arrange whatever you need.
- Would you like to set up a group tour at one of our museums?
- Or maybe you’d like to have a meal ready for you on arrival.
We can set up delivery to the campsite or have your group seated in a local restaurant.
It is our pleasure to host your group in Smiths Falls.
Call us for more details! 613-283-1334
Pre Season and Post Season for Seasonal Campers
– Seasonal Pre-season cost $225/week Canal side, $200/week Lombard side *– April 24-May 19
– Seasonal Post-season cost $225/week Canal side, $200/week Lombard side * – October 11 – 31
Other campers in pre and post season are welcome at regular rates.
*ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We accept cash, debit and credit.
Reservations will be taken with a 50% non-refundable deposit. Deposits to be cash or cheque or credit (no post-dated cheques will be accepted.)
Reservations can be made when the campground is closed by calling the Smiths Falls & District Chamber of Commerce office at 613-283-1334, or in season by calling the campground office at 613-283-5112.
- Check out time is 2:00 pm.
- All payments due upon receipt. We cannot offer credit.
- Parking is allowed only on designated sites.
- Laundry facilities are available during office hours at a cost of $2.00 per wash or dry.
- Motorbikes and ATV’s are not allowed in the park.
- All campers must keep their site in an orderly and clean fashion.
- All storage items must be kept inside or underneath the camper.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted off of rented site.
- Campers are asked to please deposit their garbage at the back of the office in the receptacles.
- Trees – Please do not damage, prune or alter the trees in any manner. In addition please do not hang clothes on the trees.
- No bonfires are allowed.
- No loud music or noise is permitted after 10:00 p.m.
- Any addition of signage or flowers must be approved by the park co-ordinator.
- Dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times.
- Any damage to the site is the responsibility of the camper or boater.
- Any illegal activities must be reported immediately to the police and park personnel.
- Any camper or boater violating the above rules may be immediately expelled from the campground. No refund will be issued.
Code of Conduct
The Smiths Falls and District Chamber of Commerce, operators of Victoria Park in the Town of Smiths Falls, encourage all users of these facilities to enjoy their stay.
With this in mind, we have adopted a “Strict, but Fair” Code of Conduct based on common sense and respect for other campers and boaters. We ask all park users to abide by this policy.
Our code implies that users show consideration for fellow campers, boaters, visitors, adjacent landowners and the park environment.
The Smiths Falls Police Service are authorized agents of the Town of Smiths Falls Community Service Department, the Chamber of Commerce and Victoria Park and will act on any occurrences contravening this Code of Conduct.
Our objective is to ensure that all park patrons feel secure and enjoy themselves. With this in mind, we ask that the rules and regulations listed above be adhered to at all times.