Park View Realty prides itself in client care and smooth, effortless movements in real estate. We are a strong group of individuals initiated by a large family of companies. When working with any of our Real Estate Representatives, you will get exposure, knowledge and expertise you would expect form a large Agency, but with the personal service you will only receive from a smaller business built around 100% client satisfaction.Whether you are looking to build, buy or sell property in Ottawa or within the surrounding communities, we will make the personal effort to fulfill your dreams come true and make the transition into your new home quick and easy for you.
Buying a home:
Whether you’re a first ti
me buyer, an investor or you are looking for the perfect fit in the Ottawa area Park View Realty is here to help… by:
- Explaining the home buying process in its entirety.
- Show you how Park View Realty will work for you.
- Show you the homes that meet your needs in: Ottawa, Kanata, Nepean, Stittsville, West Carleton, Barrhaven, Goulbourn, Gloucester, Rideau Township, Orleans, Osgood and all of the capital region.
- Expose you to the best buys in the resale and new home market place.
- Provide you with statistics on recent sales.
- Explain, prepare and present your offer to purchase and act as your representative in negotiations with the seller.
- Assist you to obtaining legal services, mortgage financing and professional inspection services.
- Advise you of and estimate costs before you make a commitment.
- Follow-up after closing to provide ongoing assistance and advice whenever you need it.
Selling Your Home:
If you are considering selling your home in the Ottawa area, the first thing to do is determine the maximum selling price your home may bring. We are happy to assist in setting the right price for your home, condo or town home. Our experience in the Ottawa real estate market will help you yield the best results for the sale of your property.
Let us help you have a positive moving experience. Here is some helpful information to help you plan a successful stress-free move.
- Interview movers (book your truck if you’re not using professionals)
- Start collecting boxes ( if they’re not being provided by the mover)
- Sort your belongings into what is coming with you and what’s not.