Park Attendant & Tourism Ambassador
- Office and outdoors position
- Booking camp sites and assisting boaters with mooring
- Taking payments and making change
- General park and building maintenance (light duties, grounds keeping, odd jobs)
- Providing information to tourists and directing them to Smiths Falls’ businesses
- Must have knowledge of the Town of Smiths Falls and surrounding areas
- Excellent customer service skills – attentive, polite, friendly and diligent
- Some knowledge of RVs and/or Boats considered an asset
- Must speak, read, write English. French considered an asset
- Must have good math skills and computer experience.
- Must be able to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
$12.00 per hour. Up to 35 hours per week.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19, 2017.
Please state the name of the position you are applying for on your cover letter.
This position is for a student who is returning to school in the fall (High School or University) and is pending on funding through Canada Summer Jobs.